3.2.09

Eeeee!!!! 3: a puppy update

The puppies are officially two months old. Only the runt of the bunch is left; the others have been given away. The runt, still nameless, is cuter than ever. He seems happiest hiding under the couch. The list of things he is scared of is endless: small birds, sticks, his own shadow, any noise slightly out of the ordinary. It’s amazing and rewarding for me to watch him grow, develop, and explore the world. Seriously, I could spend hours watching him discover new things and navigate his way around with his extremely awkward little body.

This must be how new parents feel, and why people want babies so much!

Taking care of this little puppy reconfirms my desire to have a farm with lots of animals when I grow up :)

Look how adorable he is!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh, he is super cute!