7.11.11

Reboot

After a few ego boosts and newly found free time, I am trying to get back into the world of blogging. I think it has been about 1 ½ years since my last post, so there’s quite a bit to write about. I’ll keep this post short and sweet.

Deshpande Foundation (DF) is in my past. After my first year of the fellowship I signed on to become a senior fellow and help run the fellowship for a second year. Soon after I returned to India DF decided to hire me as their Program Officer for health. I thought this would be an amazing opportunity, but instead provided me with unwanted experiences in organizational politics, hierarchy, and ethics.

So what did I do? Much to the chagrin of the CEO, I resigned and planned a two month trip in India, Sri Lanka, Portugal, Venice, and Croatia. I was all set and ready to go when Health Management and Research Institute (HMRI) decided to hire me. I had to cut my trip short by 1 month, disappoint Joost, and miss my dad’s 60th birthday party (three huge losses).

Now you will find me in Hyderabad working as the Head of Pre-sales and Proposals for HMRI. More on that (and my family’s recent visit) later…

3 comments:

sunny said...

like your post hope you visit and join my blog

Lady Lust said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nads said...

sorry this is so incredibly belated, but...

...YAY YAY YAY YAY!