20.12.09

My Grand Goan Adventure!

I never got a chance to post about my fabulous trip to Goa (late Nov). Goa is a state on India’s West Coast, and is known for its beautiful beaches and delicious seafood. Our excuse for going was to celebrate my birthday and another fellow’s birthday, but we all definitely needed some time away from Hubli-Dharwad.


We spent the weekend in cute little beachside huts, swimming in the unbelievably warm salty water, eating as much fish as possible, and dancing the night away at a ‘silent noise’ party (everyone gets their own headphones, there are three different DJs playing, and everyone dances their heart out to their DJ of choice).

Some photos to capture the trip:






1 comment:

Ryan said...

Wondering if these get forwarded to you...sorry for disappearing last week. I've been trying to get in touch with you but don't have your Gmail address. Please write...ryanphila15@gmail.com