29.12.08

Eeeee!!!! 2: a puppy update

The puppies are almost a month old and changing every day. They just started getting teeth so they like to bite and chew on my fingers and toes. They also started to stand/walk about a week ago. I've been watching them wobble and sway around, and play with each other since then. Mama Soni, however, isn't doing very well. I think she's sick of the puppies, and is dying to get out more. Once they start eating solid food I think she'll feel a bit better. Let's hope that's sooner rather than later :)


Some photos of the runt of the bunch:

1 comment:

Erin said...

I can't believe no one has commented on the utter cuteness of this post yet! Also I can't seem to tell who's more adorable, you or the puppy!!!! I guess it doesn't matter, but I am trying really hard not to squeal at work. :) *hug* I miss you, Suzanne!

--Erin (Tito)